May 13, 2014

FUNKY BUSINESS

Hello Everybody! Today I present to you this new decoration item set. This time I was in need of some decoration for making my custom ice cream shop and restaurant, so I came up with this decoration. If you look well my shop is made off one of the paintings ,and I like to think is the old version of it :), anyway you can use all my creations for your own shops how do you think is fit.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy :)



 
 









Credits:
Thanks to Kardofe for the doll mesh

8 comments:

  1. THESE ARE THE CUTEST OBJECTS I HAVE EVER SEEN (in game)!!! You really have a penchant and talent for making dainty and adorable things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This soooo cute and lovely!!:-D I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!1 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! https://mapsjar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Business

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. News Update

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this exciting update! The new decoration item set for your custom ice cream shop and restaurant sounds fantastic. It's always inspiring to see creative uses of in-game elements, and it's great that you're open to others incorporating your creations into their projects.

    I'm sure the community will appreciate your work. Looking forward to more of your creative endeavors!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete