Jun 2, 2014

LA PERLA

Hello Everybody! For today I present to you this new house. With all the new pretty stuff that some artists have done about the coastal and beach theme, and some that I have made myself, I could not resist to make a house to put them in.
So I make this little beach cottage ,for one sim or a couple with one bathroom and one bedroom, one unfurnished and the other furnished so you can choose the one that you prefer.
Hope you like it
Enjoy :)












La Perla:



Unfurnished:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this wonderful lot. As I'm really addicted to nautical stuff, your lovely house - that's made with a lot of love to detail - is a real must-have!! Many greetings, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your kind comments, that really makes me happy that my little cottage will be in your game :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this! I'm in love with everything nautical right now and this is exactly what I wanted :)

    ReplyDelete