Jun 4, 2016

ROMANTIC TEEN SET

Hello, everybody! For today i present to you this new set.
I made this set thinking about a romantic teen room with some sweet and flowery thematic.
Even this time I made some convertions from The Sims 3 that I use to love when I played it and
also some recolors.
I also included a lamp that was already posted in the Vintage Spring Set, because that was my first convertion and I didn't  know how to fix the light, but now works good so if you don't
wanna do that on game that you dimmed the lamp, download the new file so the lamp
is fix it won't be shinny like before.
The matress and the blanket I tried to make them seemless with the bed, so when the sims go to bed
you wont see the difference between the bed and the blanket, is not perfect but I like the
end result.
I hope you like it.
Enjoy :)












Credits:
Colcha de encajes, romantic bench and romantic bench cushions: converted by me, original mesh ts3 from Luna.
Deco travel boxes, tea time lamp: converted by me, mesh ts3 by EA
Country Hearts: converted by me, original ts3 mesh by jope
Romantic teen Matress: mesh by veranka
Romantic Hat boxes: converted to ts4 by MTQ mesh ts2 by nannu
Small Decor Easel: converted by me, mesh ts3 by everlasting garden
Window style painting: mesh by mtq but I don't remeber the link sorry :(

9 comments:

  1. All I can say is two words, AWESOME and WOW. Thank you for sharing it, it's a gorgeous set!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this, as usual, lovely set. You're really fantastic in making romantic stuff for the game. So beautiful :)/Izabell

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lamps do not work since the upgrade of July 14, please repair them, I love it your lamps! >___<

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will fix them in the next set, stay tuned :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much!!! *^* :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I just want to tell you I love your creations. Shabby Chic is one of my favourite styles. I noticed that it has not been updated for a while. Is there any chance it might get updated soon. I would love to feature some of these beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the latest updates of Sims 4 is becoming more and more hard to create conversion from the 3.
      But I'll give it a try in the future when things gets more stable :)

      Delete