Jun 1, 2017

COLORFUL ROOM

Hello everybody! For today I present to you this new item set. As the name suggest I made a bedroom set with very bright color with some of my favorite thematic. It was a very laborious set with many convertions from The Sims 3 but I'm very proud of the final results and decided to share them with you all.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy :)

Colorful Room The Sims 4














Credits:
Candle bed frame: I separate the frame the convertion was made by michellab
lace matress: convertion by veranka 
Bellas artes and Orichid Bonsai converted by me from The Sims 3 store items
Kimono: converted by me from The Sims 3 sorry I don't know who's the original creator  was
Cute chair: original mesh from The Sims 3 by Luna, converted by me
Colorful blanked: mesh by Yumia place
Cute clocks: converted by me. original mesh from ts3 by Pyszny
The lace bed skirt you see on the pictures are from Yumia place if you are interested on them :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the beautiful creations that you make for us! I have no clue how to do what you do! As a disabled Army veteran, you brighten my day when I see you post new things for us!

    From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your very kind comment!

      I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I finally found your website!! I started Sims 4 only in May of this year and have been trying to find exactly these types of furniture for my homes - my FAVORITE type!! Thank you!! You are amazing!! Love everything!!

    ReplyDelete